Ross Mueller, CFP®
Wealth Advisor | CEO & Founder | Fiduciary
“Before beginning my career in 1994, I remember telling my Dad how rewarding it would be to make people money. It's an awesome feeling when someone invests $100,000 with me, which then grows into much more! It sounds a bit shallow on its own, but it is this money that can be used to help reach your life's true goals. It's the ultimate reward.”
- Brings over two decades of experience as a wealth advisor, helping clients benefit from informed financial decisions
- Began his practice in 1994 with Edward Jones; went on to spearhead the creation of Verve Wealth Management Division (formerly CitizensFirst Wealth Management) in 1996
- Completed the CFP® Certification Professional Education Program through the College for Financial Planning, one of the most respected credentials in this field; is your advisor a CFP®
- Licensed to issue life and health insurance, assisting clients with a full range of investments from 401(k)s to annuities
- Earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh
- In May 2018 Ross opened his own office affiliating with Mutual Advisors
- March of 2020, Ross created his own independent fee based practice - Mueller Wealth, LLC.
- Voted by the Oshkosh Northwestern as one of the Best Financial Planners when his practice focused on Winnebago County in 2013
- Board Member, UW Green Bay Foundation and Finance Committee Member
- Board Member, Zion United Methodist Church
Ross is married and has two boys... and the house is still standing! He enjoys spending time with family and friends, as well as hunting, fishing, racing ATVs, playing golf and archery.