“My purpose for pursuing this line of work is to be within the realm of finance (my favorite part of business) every day, but more importantly to enhance the lives of those I advise. Adding value and being a positive part of our community is important to me – it is my mission. I look forward to working with each client and future client, allowing them to live out their lives in comfort and financial confidence."
Professional Experience & Education
- Parker brings 6 years of experience within the financial field.
- He is a CFP® designation holder. The CFP® marks are one of the most respected credentials in the wealth management field. To obtain his CFP® certification, Parker completed the CFP® Certification Professional Education Program, successfully passed the CFP® Exam, Experience (6,000 hours of experience within the industry), and high ethical standards.
- Parker obtained a bachelor’s degree from UW-Whitewater with a double major in Finance and Marketing. Within his Finance major, he completed specific coursework earning a Financial Planning Emphasis certification prior to entering wealth management.
- Passed the SIE (Securities Industry Essentials), Series 7, Series 66, and Wisconsin Life and Health Insurance license exams.
- Having experience for several years at various community banks and with Ameriprise Financial, Parker is eager to use all his acquired knowledge and experience to provide innovative and robust financial solutions for his clients.
Awards & Honors
- Selected as one of Manitowoc County's Future 15 Young Professionals for 2021*
- Magna Cum Laude graduation honors (3.84/4.00 GPA)
- Manitowoc County Chamber of Commerce Member
- Parker is tying the knot September 3, 2022 with his high school sweetheart! In his free time, he likes to downhill ski, race ATV’s, golf, hunt, fish, and hang out with family and friends.
*Mueller Wealth was a member of the Manitowoc County Chamber of Commerce in 2021