Christine is a lifelong resident of Manitowoc County and has a love and appreciation for the history and culture of Wisconsin. She enjoys working with people and helping them find ways to meet their goals.
Over 20 years office administrative experience with billing, scheduling, client engagement and customer service. She is a 1990 Graduate of Fox Valley Technical College. Christine served as an office coordinator at Dr. William Bero DDS, Manitowoc where she enjoyed helping clients have a positive experience and provide support to research information as needed.
- Vice President, Parents Group O.H. Schultz Elementary School
- Vice President, Sports Booster Club, Mishicot High School
- Secretary, Mishicot Area Growth and Improvement Committee (MAGIC)
- Youth mentoring at O.H. Schultz Elementary School, 2 years
- Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts leader, 10 years
- Active member, Zion United Methodist Church
Christine is married with 3 children. She enjoys reading, walking her 2 dogs, watching daughters play volleyball, spending time with her husband and friends, and is looking forward to visiting her son at college (He is doing his own laundry now).